ASK OUR EXPERIENCED EMPLOYEES FOR GOOD ADVICE
The purpose of the Alumat Zeeman online shop is to make life easier for you. However, you may have doubts about whether a specific part is suitable for your intended purpose. Are you looking for a slightly different size? Or do you want to know if something is still in stock? No problem at all: as a service-oriented organization, we have an in-house support team. Specialists with knowledge in many fields – including your own – will help you with any questions you may have about the greenhouse construction components from our online shop. Ordering via the online shop is very easy. Our warehouse takes care of all the handling as well as the shipping operations.
The most frequently asked questions about greenhouse parts
Below you will find questions that we often receive about greenhouse parts from customers. What if our answer doesn’t help you or you have a general question? You can always reach us by email and telephone, or by filling in the form below. We will do our utmost to respond within 24 hours (on business days).
Some products bear the initials of Alumat Zeeman or the article number.
Of course it’s annoying if you can’t find the part you’re looking for! Our extensive machinery enables us to engineer the production of various products on a project basis.
Yes, contact our sales team.
You can buy both large and small quantities from Alumat Zeeman. However, varying minimum order quantities may apply to specific products.
Alumat Zeeman exports internationally. Thanks to our vast experience we can guarantee trouble-free logistics, including flawless customs clearance.
Het is voor bepaalde producten mogelijk om een sample te ontvangen.
It is possible to buy parts from Alumat Zeeman as a private individual. Please note that you cannot pay in cash. You can only pay by debit card or bank transfer.
Alumat Zeeman does not sell used parts.
The payment terms depend on the size of your order and/or credit limit, unless agreements to the contrary have been made.
The delivery time depends on the size of the project and/or order. You will receive an indication of how much time it is certain to take, together with your quotation. The sales team can give you an updated indicative delivery time at all times.
Please contact us if you wish to lodge a warranty claim. You can do this by contacting our sales team or by calling +31 (0)88 4000 800. Please note that there are a number of conditions attached to claiming warranty. You will find these in our General Terms and Conditions. We have set out a number of important points below for your convenience.
- Alumat Zeeman BV does not provide any guarantee on consumables.
- For the rest, the warranty that the importer, manufacturer or agent has given Alumat Zeeman B.V. is provided.
- All goods eligible for warranty or repair must be delivered to Alumat Zeeman B.V., carriage paid, accompanied by their purchase invoice. Failure to include a purchase invoice will invalidate all warranty claims.
- The costs of shipment by Alumat Zeeman B.V. to the importer, manufacturer, etc. are at the expense of the customer, as are any costs charged to Alumat Zeeman B.V. by the manufacturer, importer, etc. All goods will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense and risk.
- Exclusively at the discretion of Alumat Zeeman B.V., defects to goods that were delivered to the customer which are covered by the warranty will be either repaired or replaced by new a new item if, in the opinion of Alumat Zeeman BV and/or the manufacturer, the defects can be attributed to construction flaws, the materials used or the particular model, resulting in the customer’s inability to use the item for the purpose for which it was intended.
- All warranty claims shall lapse if the customer has independently made changes or repairs to the goods delivered to the customer, does not use these goods accurately according to the instructions provided or treats them injudiciously in any other way.