Please contact us if you wish to lodge a warranty claim. You can do this by contacting our sales team or by calling +31 (0)88 4000 800. Please note that there are a number of conditions attached to claiming warranty. You will find these in our General Terms and Conditions. We have set out a number of important points below for your convenience.
- Alumat Zeeman BV does not provide any guarantee on consumables.
- For the rest, the warranty that the importer, manufacturer or agent has given Alumat Zeeman B.V. is provided.
- All goods eligible for warranty or repair must be delivered to Alumat Zeeman B.V., carriage paid, accompanied by their purchase invoice. Failure to include a purchase invoice will invalidate all warranty claims.
- The costs of shipment by Alumat Zeeman B.V. to the importer, manufacturer, etc. are at the expense of the customer, as are any costs charged to Alumat Zeeman B.V. by the manufacturer, importer, etc. All goods will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense and risk.
- Exclusively at the discretion of Alumat Zeeman B.V., defects to goods that were delivered to the customer which are covered by the warranty will be either repaired or replaced by new a new item if, in the opinion of Alumat Zeeman BV and/or the manufacturer, the defects can be attributed to construction flaws, the materials used or the particular model, resulting in the customer’s inability to use the item for the purpose for which it was intended.
- All warranty claims shall lapse if the customer has independently made changes or repairs to the goods delivered to the customer, does not use these goods accurately according to the instructions provided or treats them injudiciously in any other way.